UniFlame 4 Fold Polished Brass and Black Fireplace Screen
The gorgeous Uniflame 4 Fold Polished Brass , Black Screen brings class and elegance to your living room. The polished brass and black finish on this frame gives any room a graceful, sophisticated feel. So keep your fires safe and warm with the Polished Brass , Black Screen. Features: Screen has black outlines , borders Screen has brass accents on top Screen is 4 fold Specifications: Weight: 10 lb Overall dimensions: 32" H x 52" W
I bought UniFlame 4 Fold Polished Brass and I really love this UniFlame 4 Fold Polished Brass, before buying this product yutube/B003UKQI26/facebok gogle Click This speedtest for discount and Customer Reviews
- Polished brass and black finish
- Steel
- 52 inches wide
- Simple and Sleek Design
- 4 panels
read details please visit my review yutube/B003UKQI26/facebok gogle Click This speedtest, You can get discount price from UniFlame 4 Fold Polished
speedtestAmazon: Customer Reviews: Uniflame Newspaper Log Roller 5 stars. "You're doing it wrong!" Everyone who gave this product a bad review put it together wrong! Just read the directions (crazy idea, I know!) and you'll be fine
No comments:
Post a Comment