KuulAire PACKA53 500 CFM Portable Evaporative Cooling Unit with 325 Square Foot Cooling Capacity, Silver
One of my favorites is KuulAire PACKA53 500 CFM Portable Evaporative I really love this KuulAire PACKA53 500 CFM Portable, everything is here yutube/B0078XFGA6/facebok gogle Click This speedtest for More customer reviews
PACKA53 PORTABLE EVAPORATIVE COOLER Features 3 speed for maximum comfort selections Adjustable water control knob Uses high-efficiency rigid cooling media 500 CFM - 4 gallon water reservoir Equipped with casters, automatic swing louvers,- remote control, 8 hr. timer & LED control panel 150 watts - weight 26 lb. Dimensions: 27.6"H x 16.5"W x 15.5"D PACKA53 PORTA EVAPORATI COOLER CAPACITY:Up to 350 Sq. Ft COLOR:Silver & Black
- 500 CFM cools 325 Square Feet 10-25 degrees
- Adjustable water control knob
- No pump required
- Swing louvers, timer, and casters for better use of cooling
- Uses high-efficiency rigid media and tap water to generate cooler air with no assembly required
read details please visit my review yutube/B0078XFGA6/facebok gogle Click This speedtest, read the detailed product description of KuulAire PACKA53 500 CFM
speedtestAmazon: Customer Reviews: KuulAire PACKA53 500 CFM Portable 5 stars. "Blows as cold as an A/C unit & with POWER!" I bought this unit from the Home Depot. I was actually concerned because I like to read online reviews first
No comments:
Post a Comment